Aphina Productions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello there ^^

4 posters

Go down

Hello there ^^ Empty Hello there ^^

Post by Yue Sun May 04, 2008 11:14 pm

Hi guys I'm Yue I'm a mod/graphic artist/timer (part time) on GX_ST like Michelle cept ofc I'm Haou there XDDD and not of a high commanding rank LOL. ^^ I'm here to check out whats goin on around here XDD
Well, I'm seventeen, a guy, and love to draw different stuff, If there is anything I can help out with let me know k? I'm only apart of this forum an GX_ST so my online time is pretty much free in that department XD I don't know too much about scantalation but I'm willing to learn if you need me too. Hoping to see something SUGOI~~~~~~ he he, you'll see me saying that alot more XD
Yue
Yue

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Hello there ^^ Empty Re: Hello there ^^

Post by Tala Sun May 04, 2008 11:38 pm

WEEEE~!

Thank you so much for joining! Leo-kun, we need all the help we can get so be sure that I'll pick you up on that offer! Hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Look around and have fun!
Tala
Tala
Admin

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-01-20

http://superkad.co.uk/Aphina/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aerineth Mon May 05, 2008 5:35 pm

Welcome to the forum Yue. We're happy to have new users join, and from the looks of it, Tala know's you already, and I would assume, by your description, that Michelle does too. Razz Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at Aphina. ^_^ Welcome aboard.
Aerineth
Aerineth
Staff

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-04-29

http://xenosaga3.namco.com/forums/member.php?u=902

Back to top Go down

Post by Yue Tue May 06, 2008 8:38 am

well, I believe there are two Michelle's here correct? In which case I know the new one michellechan221(or something like that XD I don't remember the number). Anyways, I'm glad that I could join you guys ^_^

If you guys would like, though it seems you might not be too busy with member activity, I can do mod stuff for you guys, or make graphic art for the forums and stuff like what I did on GX_ST check it out ^^ GX_ST Sorry, but you'll have to join to see the rest of them...hmm...you know what no, Haou there, in the gallery you can see the tags and stuff I make for the forum ^_^

Anyway, thanks for the warm greeting Aerineth-san, Tabby-chan ^_^ I hope we can get along well and expect many great things here in the future ^^ SUGOI~
Yue
Yue

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkcelt Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:45 am

Hey there Yue. Enjoy Aphina.Very Happy
Darkcelt
Darkcelt

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-01-21